The Women in Leadership Conference will invite women leaders across various fields to speak on their experiences within the workplace. They will discuss their journey to leadership as well as challenges and triumphs in their careers as women.
This event aims to empower women to pursue careers where they are traditionally underrepresented and to let women know that they are capable and deserving of recognition. We hope to build a community of professionals passionate about gender equity so that there is solidarity in the face of challenges.
Time: Saturday, August 17 15:00 – 21:00
Location: Residence G Shenzhen, 4078 Dongbin Road, Nanshan District
– 14:30 – 15:00: Registration
– 15:00 – 17:00: Guest Speakers
– 17:30 – 19:00: Dinner
– 19:00 – 21:00: Networking
Why You Should Attend:
– Hear from fellow women leaders from diverse fields and backgrounds
– Meet and build connections with other female professionals
– Create a community of support and empowerment
– Support girls education in Qinghai and sponsor them to continue school
All proceeds will go to Captivating International’s Educate Girls program to help sponsor girls in Qinghai to continue their education.
This event is also part of the “Educate Girls” campaign. Captivating’s Educate Girls project aims to bridge the educational gap affecting girls to ensure that they are given access to the opportunities that a quality education offers.
Educating a girl not only empowers her to make her own choices in life, but also transforms her family and community.