Shenzhen Design Week 2020 will take place from 15th to 30th August. Due to the pandemic, its main activities will be presented online under the theme of “Virtual Design│Infinite Creativity” with ten key events including “Shenzhen Design for 40 Years”, Theme Exhibition, the Greater Bay Area Design Exhibition and many more.
Over 800 designers in 33 design organisations from 20 countries and regions around the world will be presenting their projects and sharing their ideas virtually. More than 40 satellite events at 20 other venues on the other hand will be held online or offline as they spread across the city.
Shenzhen Design Week Organization
Host: Shenzhen Municipal People’s Government
Organizers: Shenzhen Foreign Cultural Exchange Association, Shenzhen Innovation and Creative Design Development Office, Municipal Foreign Affairs Office, Municipal Party Committee Dawan District Office, Municipal Education Bureau, Municipal Science and Technology Innovation Commission, Municipal Industrial Information Bureau, Municipal Culture, Radio, Television, Tourism and Sports Bureau
Support: UNESCO Creative Cities Network, International Design Federation, World Design Organization
Co-organizers: domestic and foreign professional design institutions, design industry associations, professional design colleges and publicity and cultural systems in various districts of Shenzhen
1. Brand value return
(1) Won the honorary title of “Shenzhen Design Expo Cooperative Partner”, and awarded honorary certificates to cooperative enterprises.
(2) Enjoying the honorary title of “Shenzhen Design Expo Cooperative Partner” the right to use it for one year for corporate promotion
(3) Cooperative enterprises can carry out congratulatory publicity related to Shenzhen Design Expo within the scope of the enterprise (including enterprise-owned products, promotional plates, posters, etc.) for a period of one year.
2. Booth publicity and rewards
The organizing committee will give priority to cooperative companies with preferential treatment of open space in the main venue during the expo, so that companies can build their own special booths and hold on-site activities to show their own image.
3. On-site advertising and publicity rewards are given priority and preferential. Various advertisements inside and outside the main venue during the exhibition are provided.
4. Exhibition media publicity return
(1) Full-color advertisements in the official publications of the first Shenzhen Design Expo “Shenzhen Design Expo Proceedings”, “Shenzhen Design Expo Guide Book”, “Design Week Guide Book”, “Design Week D-PASS”.
(2) Special, hard and soft advertisements on Design Week’s official website, WeChat official account and other official media.
(3) The participation of dozens of domestic and foreign media in the report design expo is a major way to increase the exposure and social influence of enterprises and units.
5. Other returns
Social Media promotion
Many media at home and abroad have paid close attention to Shenzhen Design Week. According to incomplete statistics, a total of more than 60 media participated in reporting on the second Shenzhen Design Week, including the central, provincial, and Hong Kong-based media in Shenzhen and the city’s media, as well as the invited foreign design professional media. The number of relevant reports exceeded 200 articles.
Every Shenzhen Design Week carries out a large number of outdoor advertisements, including subway platforms, subway trains, bus platforms, bus bodies, large LED screens on main roads such as Shennan Road, mobile TV, airports, pillars, subway handles, road flags, etc. The purlin is wide and crowded.