About Startup Weekend
Startup Weekend is a 54-hour event providing an immersive experience into entrepreneurship and innovative thinking. This event is designed to provide superior experiential education for technical and non-technical entrepreneurs. Participants are challenged to build functional startups during this intensive program.
Startup Weekend is also an international non-profitentrepreneurial community founded in US by Techstars Company in 2007. Thisorganization covers 140+ countries and 4,000+ city till now. In Greater China ourcommunity covers 14+ cities including HK, Macao and Taiwan. “Giver first” isour core value.
StartupWeekend is moreover a global ecosystem，covers：
153 国家 / countries, 45,375 团队 / teams
363,000+ 参加者 / attendees, $410M+募集资金 / funding secured
Beginning with Friday night pitches and continuing through brainstorming, business plan development, and basic prototype creation, Startup Weekends culminate in Sunday night demos and presentations.
Through this compact 54 hours, participants share experiences with others, and turn entrepreneurial ideas into most viable products that may eventually set up their own teams and new companies.
Initiate or Participate – It’s Up To You
Want to make a small program? Planning a sensational party in the city? Solve a small problem that plagues society? Create a cutting-edge technology smart product? Open a charity project?
Here you are free, anything you want to achieve can be opened up with courage and help.
Startup Weekend September – Global Women
Go Beyond the Border
Welcome to participate, if：
- 您的创业想法目标客户群以女性为主/ Pitch idea based women customers mainly
- 您的团队中有女性创始人，合伙人或者联合创始人/ Female founders, partners or co-founders
- 创业主题包括但不限于女性经济，女性科技，文化创意，教育/Pitching idea include but are not limited to female economy, female tech, cultural creativity, and education etc.
- 您想要知道如何才能把创业想法变为现实/You want to know how to turn your entrepreneurial ideas into practices
- 您想要链接更多有趣的灵魂，优秀的导师，创业资源 / You want to link more interesting souls, excellent mentors, startup resources
- 您是一名科技爱好者，想找到志同道合的伙伴 / You are a technology fan and want to find like-minded partners.
What You Can Get
- 创业大咖面对面指导，收获创业经验 / Face-to-face guidance from gain entrepreneurs & experience所有团队可在行业专家和当地企业家面前展示他们的创建成果，并且得到切实诚恳的评判和反馈。During this event participants and are able to collaborate with like-minded individuals outside of their daily networks. All teams hears talks by industry leaders and receive valuable feedback from local entrepreneurs.
- 结识一群志同道合的朋友 / Meet a group of like-minded friends让自己围绕在有智慧和激情的人身边，一起运用最好的工具和理念开启全新的商业想法。成为创始人，连接正确的人和资源。Surrounded by smart, passionate people and with the best tools and approaches at your disposal, you’ll take giant leaps toward creating a business, becoming a founder, and connecting with the right people and resources.
Whether you are looking forfeedback on an idea, a co-founder, specific skill sets, or a team, StartupWeekend is the perfect environment in which to test your idea and take thefirst steps towards launching your own startup.
Join Startup Weekend and you will be immersed in a magical entrepreneurial-practiceexperience！
Mentors & Judges
You will not only have in-depth idea exchange with mentors who come from diverse backgrounds spanning brand design, business consulting, community growth, supply chain management, industrial design, automation, artificial intelligence and smart manufacturing, and other fields of expertise.
Their experience comes from different countries such as China, the United States,France, India, and German, to name a few. Even more, you might have the opportunities to get found by Chinese and foreign investors.
|FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, 2019 6:30 PM TO 9:45 PM|
|6:30 PM – 7 PM||REGISTRATION|
|7 PM – 7:20 PM||DINNER & NETWORKING|
|7:20 PM – 7:30 PM||WELCOME & SPEAKERS|
|7:30 PM – 8:30 PM||IDEA BAKED + 1MIN PITCHES START|
|8:30 PM – 9:25 PM||VOTING & FORM TEAMS|
|9:25 PM – 9:45 PM||FINISH UP!|
|SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2019 9 AM TO 10 PM|
|9 AM – 10 AM||DOORS OPEN + BREAKFAST|
|10 AM – 12:30 PM||BEGIN WORK + WORKSHOPS|
|12:30 PM – 1:30 PM||LUNCH + NETWORKING|
|1:30 PM – 2 PM||导师会议 MENTORS MEETINGS|
|2 PM – 6 PM||MENTORING SECTIONS|
|6 PM – 7 PM||DINNER + REFINE REVIEWS|
|7 PM – 9 PM||模拟路演+工作坊 MOCK PITCH + WORKSHOP|
|9 PM – 10 PM||总结一下，准备回家 WRAP-UP|
|SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2019 9 AM TO 9 PM|
|9 AM – 10 AM||早餐 BREAKFAST|
|10 AM – 10:30 AM||导师到达MENTORS ARRIVE|
|10:30 AM – 1 PM||预演和技术检查PRESENTATION PREP & TECH CHECK|
|1 PM – 2 PM||午餐 LUNCH|
|2 PM – 5 PM||路演终稿 / 演示检查 PITCHING PREPARATION|
|5 PM – 7 PM||最终路演 FINAL PRESENTATIONS|
|7 PM – 8 PM||晚餐+派对 DINNER + PARTY|
|8 PM – 8:40 PM||评审及奖项JUDGING & AWARDS|
|8:40 PM – 9 PM||总结和回家！WRAP-UP & GO HOME!|
This event will be held in the beautiful space of Unova, which is as fantastic as Alice’s wonderland, and will help to stimulate your inspiration.
4001 Road-show Room, 4th Floor,Rainbow Metropolis, Close to the intersection of Caitian Road and Fuhua Road(Exit A of Gangxia Metro Station), Futian District, Shenzhen,
Scan the QR code to sign up and find out more details about the event. There are a limited number of early bird ticket sand group tickets available. Hurry up!
About Registration Fee
Thisevent is a non-profit project initiated and organized by the volunteers oflocal Startup Weekend Community. The registration fee will be used for theevent expenditures, such as, clothing, catering, drinking water, snacks, fruit,stationery, venue fees, tool kits, etc.
- 参赛者票：提供3天7顿餐饮、纪念T-shirt、办公物料（不含住宿车费）等Participant’s ticket: Provide 7 meals of 3 days, commemorate T-shirts,office materials (excluding accommodation fares), etc.
- 学生票：凭学生证签到，提供3天餐饮、纪念T-shirt、办公物料（不含住宿车费）等Student ticket: Register with a student ID card is necessary, provide3 days of catering, commemorate T-shirts, office materials (excludingaccommodation fares), etc.
- 周日观众票：周日下午4:30签到入场，晚餐视门票类型提供，不提供纪念T-shirtSunday observation ticket: Check in at 4:30 pm on Sunday, dinner according tothe ticket type, no commemorative shirt
PS:In addition to the audience on Sunday, participants should bring their own laptop.
Q1:What language does this event use?
A: Both Chinese and English, facilitator speaksEnglish, but pitching will be in Chinese mainly. All in all you don’t need to worry too much about language problems. There are many bilingual attendees and interpreters.
Q2:What is the output of this event?
A: The outputs include: business plan，MVP（minimum viable product）design, and pitching slides.
Q3:Do I need to stay in the event for the entire 54 hours?
A: Not exactly, but don’t easily abandon your teammates. If you have to be absent for special reasons, please be sure to inform your team members and organizers in advance.Of course, you can go home and rest at night.
Q4: CanI refund my ticket if I can’t participate the event on time due to the itinerary change?
A: Refund at any time. You can contact the event organizer to refund the ticket one week before the event. The event cannot be refunded within one week, but you can freely transfer the ticket.
Startup Weekend is a group of organizers from differentregions, different occupations, full of motivation and dedication. They usetheir work to organize Startup Weekend to build an Open, mutual help,interesting and diverse global entrepreneurial community.
For more events, please follow our official WeChat: TechstarsOfficial, or webiste www.techstars.com