Flowtech China (Guangdong) 2020 is a quality exhibition in China that creates a one-stop purchasing platform in the valves, pumps, and pipes industry for authoritative intelligent water supply solutions.
World renown exhibitors will present products and services, such as include valves, actuators, pumps, pipes, plastics, compressors, fans, pneumatic components, and engineering services, covering almost all segments from treatment plants to designing institutes and engineering enterprises. Flowtech China (Guangdong) 2020 by the numbers:
- 5030 visitors
- 235 exhibitors
- 55 square meters of expo space
Key products to be presented at the trade show:
- Pumps: water, sewage, chemical, sanitary, metering, fire, agricultural, household, boiler circulating and vertical centrifugal pumps
- Valves: general, instrument, industrial, sanitary, and solenoid valves and pneumatic components
- Pipes: industrial plastic, industrial metal, municipal water, sanitary, elbow/tee/stone pipes, and pipeline tools and building supply and drainage pipes
- Intelligent water supply equipment: complete sets of equipment, steady flow tanks, inverters, control cabinets, computer software controls, and water tanks
- Actuator: pneumatic actuators and electric actuators
- Pump-related products: CNC, testing equipment, mechanical seals, soft seals, valve positioners, bearings, couplings castings, forged parts, and flanges
- Engineering services
Flowtech China (Guangdong) 2020 – an exhibition for those who are engaged in the fields of:
- Productions / import / export / sales / wholesale of valves, pumps and pipes
- Water supplies
- Repair/maintenance/production of water equipment
- Petrochemical industries
- Mechanical engineering
Top exhibitors: TALIS, hydroo, LESSO, KSB, CNP, Leo, AVR, Kenflo, DAB, dooch, etc.
Line 8 Pazhou Station Exit C
B7 Bus, B7 Express, No.3 Bus to Guangzhou Higher Education Mega Center (HEMC), No.229 Bus, No.262 Bus, No.304 Bus, No.461 Bus, No.564 Bus–Get off the bus at Pazhou Station.
From Guangzhou South Railway Station, Go through Dongxin Expressway–Go through Dongsha Big Bridge–Turn right into South Ring Expressway (Ring Expressway in Guangzhou)–Go eastward to Tuhua Flyover–Turn to North Exit of South China Expressway–Go eastward along Xingang Dong Road–Reach the exhibition hall.
From Guangzhou Baiyun Airport, Go southward along Airport Expressway to Pingsha Flyover–Turn to South China Expressway–Go southward to Xinzhou Exit–Turn to Xingang Dong Road–Go eastward–Reach the exhibition hall.
From Yuexiu/Tianhe District of Guangzhou, Go eastward along Dongfeng Road, Huanshi Road, and Zhongshan Road.
A. Turn to Guangzhou Avenue–Go southward to Guangzhou Big Bridge–Turn to Xingang Dong Road at Kecun Flyover–Go eastward–Reach the exhibition hall.
B. Turn to Huangpu Avenue–Go southward along Liede Bridge–Turn to Xingang Dong Road–Go eastward–Reach the exhibition hall.
From Baiyun District of Guangzhou, Go along Guangyuan Expressway–Turn to Keyun Road–Go southward to Pazhou Big Bridge–Go westward along Xingang Dong Road–Turn around at the road ahead of Canton Fair Area A–Turn to Xingang Dong Road–Go eastward–Reach the exhibition hall.
From neighboring cities, Go to G15 Shenhai Expressway from G1051, G4, G107, or G1501–Go through Ring Expressway in Guangzhou and S81 South China Expressway–Turn to Xingang Dong Road–Go eastward–Reach the exhibition hall.
PWTC Expo （Poly World Trade Center） ：No.1000, Xingang Dong Road, Haizhu District, Guangzhou, China
The Poly World Trade Center is one of the largest integrated commercial real estate projects with the best-equipped function portfolio in South China.
Poly World Trade Center stands adjacent to the renowned “China Import and Export Fair Exhibition Hall.” As the core part of the Poly World Trade Center, the Poly World Trade Center Exhibition Hall has a seamless connection with Pazhou Metro Station. Its total building area covers up to 92,300 ㎡, and it boasts six international standard exhibition halls and one metro exhibition hall.
Poly World Trade Center was officially put into service in October 2008 and features a superior geographical position, convenient traffic conditions, flexible space design, well-established auxiliary facilities, and first-rate services provided by a professional team.
It has become the most influential exhibition center by integrating the exhibition features while allowing for conferences, perennial brand trade, business offices, catering, and accommodations. The Center has won the attention of the exhibition industry.
– The Poly World Trade Conference Center is located in Hall No. 5 on the 3rd Floor of the Poly World Trade Center Exhibition Hall; it can be reached by escalator or elevator, which are convenient and always available;
– The room height is very tall (story height is 12 m, net height is approximately 9 m), and the spatial effects are good;
– Transportation is convenient (non-stop from the metro hall at Pazhou Station of Line No. 8);
– The facility features adequate parking (1,450 parking spaces);
– The logistic conditions are ideal; the cargo elevator has a large load-carrying capacity;
– Both (indoor and outdoor) exhibition and conference requirements can be met simultaneously.